Interfaces, Classes and Traits
- Defines a virtual connection composed of multiple connection instances to
single Redis nodes.
- Defines a connection to communicate with a single Redis server that leverages
an external protocol processor to handle pluggable protocol handlers.
- Defines a connection object used to communicate with one or multiple
- Interface for classes providing a factory of connections to Redis nodes.
- Defines a connection used to communicate with a single Redis node.
- Interface defining a container for connection parameters.
- Base class with the common logic used by connection classes to communicate
- Connection abstraction to Redis servers based on PHP's stream that uses an
external protocol processor defining the protocol used for the communication.
- Exception class that identifies connection-related errors.
- Standard connection factory for creating connections to Redis nodes.
- Container for connection parameters used to initialize connections to Redis.
- This class provides the implementation of a Predis connection that uses the
PHP socket extension for network communication and wraps the phpiredis C
extension (PHP bindings for hiredis) to parse the Redis protocol.
- This class provides the implementation of a Predis connection that uses PHP's
streams for network communication and wraps the phpiredis C extension (PHP
bindings for hiredis) to parse and serialize the Redis protocol.
- Standard connection to Redis servers implemented on top of PHP's streams.
- This class implements a Predis connection that actually talks with Webdis
instead of connecting directly to Redis. It relies on the cURL extension to
communicate with the web server and the phpiredis extension to parse the
protocol for responses returned in the http response bodies.